Monday, March 16, 2009

Asthma

Waddup Blog World
How Ya'll Been...Really Doesnt Matter To Me.
But Anyways I'm Here Blogging.Something Nowdays I Rarely Do.The Reason To That Is Because...How Can I Blog When I Have Nothing So Fantastic To Talk About.
I'm Not Gonna Give You Guys A Bullshit Halfass Entry Everyday About Nothing.
I'd Rather Wait For Like 2wice A Week To Hit Ya'll Niggas In Tha Head With Some Hot Fire Heat.So With That Being Said Heres The Update
1.I Havent Been Doin Beats Lately...Well Not So Much "HOT" Beats.
2.A Lot Of People Are Still Biting My Style And Its Amazing How You Guys Cant See It...I Guess Niggas'll Be Blind Until I Really Give'em That Link.ACTUALLY
(If You Want That Link,If You Wanna See That Person That Imitates My Whole Style...Ask Me For It)
3.I Been Getting Those Tracks Back From Myspace Niggas I Fuck Wit
Shouts To
Tekesh (Of Coarse)
Juve (Of Coarse)
Tier Zero
Dru
Suo/Moon Blazerz
Sydney Renoylds
Tay Lee (Waddup Homie...We Gotta Hit'em Again Wit Some Heat)
Suspence
Future Ape Tapes
and finally
A-Y (Whats Fam You Got Tallent...I'm Just Waitin 4 You To Make That Track)

Thats About Its From My Life Right About Now.
Heres A Video For Ya'll YouTube Niggas.....I'll Be In Touch
Until Then
I HOLLA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey dude
It's Jon
im liking your whole blog

but who is that biting dude

Anonymous said...

hey dude
It's Jon
im liking your whole blog

but who is that biting dude

megaspeedman said...

hey again its still jon but i forgot i had a google account so just to let you know this ids my regular account