Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Shark Niggas

Basically As Far As Music And Shit With Me.
There Are A Couple Of Niggas In My Enviornment Trying To Either Copy My Style And/Or Are Jealous Of Me.
Now I Have No Problem With Niggas Asking Me Questions About My Music.
But When It Comes Down To You Doin The EXACT SAME THING THAT I JUST DID?!?!?!?!?!?
C'MONNNNN NOWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Shit Is Crazy.
1St I'm Hot You Wanna Do A Track With Me Next I'm Wack?!?!?!?
"SINCE WHEN WAS IT KOOL FOR DANIELSON TO DISRESPECT MR. MIYAGI?" - GDK


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

niggas frontin on u like that?

Anonymous said...

didn't you copy Samiyam with the screen print of a "hater" message?

and didn't you copy JotsOne with the McCain mixtape just after he did a DJ Sarah Palin tape?

and didn't you copy Vincent Price by asking him what HE did to his beats?

this is some ironic shit if i've ever seen it